Purchase Tickets Online
How this works... [Please read all of these instructions before placing your order]
- No physical tickets will be mailed to you via USPS, no 'print at home' tickets will be e-mailed to you. Instead, your name and ticket quantity will be on a
at the performance.
Simply arrive at the performance and inform the folks at the ticket desk that you have purchased your ticket(s) online. They will find your
name on the will-call list.
- There is an orange button at the bottom of this page. When clicked (don't do it yet - read these instructions!), you will be taken to
'eventbrite.com', which is
the company we use to handle our online ticket sales. In addition to the ticket price, EventBrite charges a per-ticket service fee. This fee will
be added to the cost of the tickets you purchase. The ticket purchasing page shows the fee that will be charged for each ticket. If you wish to avoid this fee, purchase your
advance tickets in person at one of our
retail locations. Tickets will be available at those locations once we get closer to the
- Use the 'Available Dates' dropdown at the top of the page to select which of our three performances you wish to attend.
- Be sure to double-check the e-mail address that you enter. An e-mail receipt of your purchase will be sent to the e-mail
address that you provide (you do want to get that receipt, don't you?). Although not required, we strongly recommend that you print a copy of
your e-mail receipt have it with you when checking in -- just in case.
- During the order process, you will be given the choice of 'eTicket' or 'Will call'. There seems to be no way to turn this off :-( It does not matter which option you pick. Regardless of the option you pick, you'll receive your tickets at our ticket desk when you arrive for the performance.
See our policy regarding tickets for children and purchase tickets as appropriate for any children
attending a performance with you.
Questions? Difficulties? Please send an e-mail to: